SNAKE HILL MERCANTILE
CHECK OUT OUR VENDORS!
Did you know that we have a wonderful array of vendors coming to our Rodeo Mercantile area this year? Please take the time to walk about and take them all in. They will be located at the West Grandstand near the entrance of the grounds.
Here is the list of vendors for this year:
- Windy Acres Design – Sundre’s own Karen Crouch is back again this year with her motorhome full of awesome surprises.
- The Sparkle Chicks – They’re back and we love them! They promise even more exciting bling and things!
- Wild Mane – Lacey is back this year! All things hair ++ bling?
- G2 Furniture – Joe and Lorraine are back with a wonderful display of homemade furniture and home décor. Something new every year!
- Baredown Brand – Kennedy and Jason were here last year with their assortment of hoodies, tees and hats. Great to have them back!
- Rocky Top Designs – New this year! A trailer full of metal works, furniture and décor. Google up their name for a look at their work!
- Boa-Kae Ranch – Another new vendor to welcome. A western inspired woman’s boutique. Check out their web-site www.boa-kaeranch.com. Exciting to have them here!
- The Tattered Turquoise Boutique – New to our mercantile! Described as Unique Southwestern/Boho/ Modern Clothing and Assessories. Check out their website